Wednesday, October 28, 2009

1st day away from my Angel.

Firstly, :( the shit has finally hit the fan and now im finally realising that im gone. And that sucks. super big balls..

SO yeah i landed at bout 9 baby's time and i was such a wreck at the airport coz the flight was super crap, good movies but really shitty seats with no leg room, which ment no sleep for this emo kid. It was like 5am my time, and Dubai just completed their new terminal so it was kinda cool but had to walk loads before reaching ur bags n stuff.. thenwhen i got to the imigration the guy made me wait while he texted someone using his iphone... i found that really cool! haha everyone's so relaxed n groovy. Anywho, before going out had to pop by the duty free n grab some carona's to brighten up my boring emo nights.

Then nothing much happened really reached home chilled for a big n CRASHED. HARD. for like 2 hours woke up to my mum going "quick daryl we gotta go to the mall" and kinda reminded me of Farhan and how he's always rushing me.

Then went to watch Lucas play his second footy game and he was crazy cool to his teams kit was this polo tee and he popped his collor n he also scored a goal! but score was 2-2. the other team played much better tho this one tiny kid was awsome played like a star but hah...my brother mah tiu. ; )

And that was bassically my day, pretty tiring so now imma go off have some dinner n then crash and burn again. harder than ever.

Prolly gonna curl up into a ball in the bed with my new froggy friend and put on vanilla twilight (by Owl City) and emo my self till i can emo no more.

Will update again tommorow but till then, know that I Love You Angel and I'm really happy just know your mine : ) MISSSSSSSSSS YOUUUUUUUU. Muah! So long and good night.
Your Rockstar Daryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment