Saturday, November 21, 2009

busy busy week!

hi baby.
its been awhile since ive blogged.
well, ill let the pictures do the talking alright?
;D

IACT PARTS Soft Launch!


so this is the band that had only 3 jam practices!
these boys are real cool, each one with their own quirky traits.
what happens when lame goes to the power of 4?
we created, SUCK MY MONKEY!
our very own, IACT unofficial anthem lol.


im not sure which song was this but towards the bridge of Suck My Monkey, goes to the sing-along 'P-O-R-C-U-P-I-N-E' moment and i jadi stupid dont know how to spell. HAHA.
plus, i kasi hentam the lyrics!

"I, flick my ash on the floor,
Ane look at me i flick somemore,
He came up to me i just couldnt give a shit,..
SUCK MY MONKEY!!"

;D


some of the bunch that were involved with the launch.
awesome-possum :)


oh the food was great! i loved my cheese bbq crepe Su made!
yummy yummy.
we had waffles, cupcakes, fruits-chocy plus whipped cream, etc.
im so proud of the people from the Food Dept for having the food oh so delicious!


i found the Mickey waffles super adorable :D

***

anyhoo.
i swear i thought Eddy was joking listing me down in the bowling event Student Council was organizing.
this was on Friday and we had to be there at 10 freakin am. =.=
haha, well i enjoyed it none the less.
we came as NERDS and won best dressed!


would you still love me?
walk around if i squinted non-stop and talked about math 24/7?
hahaha whee!
nerds are cool!


and thats Eddy.
he's the one most semangat to have all of us dress up, books and all :p


Student Councils team on the right and on the left is how the nerds do it B]


this picture is priceless!
who said you cant strike while reading a book!

(realize the 'sepia'-ness hahaha im just in this phase where i think its damn cool 8])

***

hmm what else didnt i blog about?
ive got tons of pictures lemme see...

ah!
EG Live @ Library :)

so.. theres news going around that Jareds performing @ Library for an event,
'Got Talent Or Not?'
Isy and I decided to check it out after work at Tony Roma's!
(well that didnt work out did it? :p)
called them people to come join in aswell whee. ;)


aaaaaa!
its Hamster Steve and the lovely Eleen :)


my favourite girls, Isy and Lix ;D


best of the best, Isy my JABOO hehehe.
this girl i tell you, drunk all. :p
Lix and i kacau her,
"put your phone near your ear and it will charge wan trust us!"
HAHA


this girl here misses you like cRRraazZZyyy!

***

what else?
what else?

yes!
Su's performance @ MardiGras Syok Shock Student Night :)
all of us came down to show Su that she's the coolest hehe.


Su Sexy yooo.
... and i have no eyes. =.='


my beautiful Jaboo :)


some of the girls that were there.
quite an awesome show Su did.
i heard that she was so touched all of us went infront singing along and screaming her name,..
she cwied in the car.. :')
aww.. yipee!


Priyanka my mama!

***

so,
bubu,
I MISS YOU!
all the events i went to,
YOU WERE ALWAYS ON MY MIND.
oh my goshhhh,
I COULDNT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU.

... and when my love for life is running dry,
you come and pour yourself on me..,
if i could be two places at one time, id be with you.
tomorrow and today, beside you all the way.

mwah i love you baby!
always, i promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment