Sunday, December 13, 2009

youre all i ever wanted

even when time passes,
you will always be my pancake stuffed with jelly.

everyday i read this to sleep,
it just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

+

Superhero by day,
Rockstar by night.
The moment i heard your voice,
I knew everything felt right.

Cant believe a month ago i looked into your eyes,
Falling inlove with someone so amazing,
Everytime you hold me gives me butterflies.

You mean the world to me,
Noone can compare.
The best part is you're like no other,
Just a breath of fresh air.

Never tired of "I love you's",
I dont think i ever will.
God told me you're the best for me,
And baby that is real.

:)
I love you sayang! Mwa!


+

Feels like it's langkawi all over again.
I love you so so much.
Remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment